I truly love to see the transformation that my patients go through when progressing with orthodontics. I enjoy seeing the changes orthodontic treatment can make in patients’ lives; not just in their appearance, but in their confidence and self-image as well. I strive to provide these great smiles in a fun, enthusiastic, and caring environment. I take pride in my work and do my absolute best to treat every case with delicate care and individualism for true excellence. I love my profession and look forward to working with our great patients and my enthusiastic team every day.
Education and Continuing Education
I attended the University of Colorado and the University of Minnesota for my undergraduate education and stayed on at the University of Minnesota for both my Doctorate of Dental Surgery and certificate in orthodontics.
I attend local and national continuing education courses and study clubs regularly and feel it is of great importance to stay abreast of current knowledge in the field, and stay in touch with multi-disciplinary specialists, in order to serve my patients in the best possible way. I have published articles on four occasions and have been a speaker on current techniques in orthodontics for continuing education courses.
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics (board certified)
- Professional staff, Craniofacial Center, Children’s Hospital of Minneapolis
- American Association of Orthodontists
- World Federation of Orthodontists
- American Lingual Orthodontic Association
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontists
- City of Lakes Study Club (Seattle Study Club)
- Minnesota Association of Orthodontists
- Spear Faculty Club
- Facilitator and member, Spear Study Clubs
- Miss Wisconsin USA: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021; Miss Teen Wisconsin USA: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Miss Minnesota USA: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021; Miss Teen Minnesota USA: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Miss South Dakota: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021; Miss Teen South Dakota USA: 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Miss Iowa USA 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021; Miss Teen Iowa USA 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Miss Teen North Dakota USA: 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
In the Community
I am proud to participate in Smiles Change Lives, a program that provides braces to children in low-income families.
My wife and I are excited to support our great local schools and children in various activities. We are true believers in enriching community. We are proud and feel very fortunate to be part of such a great community!
Outside the Office
I am a native of Saint Cloud and now reside in Minneapolis with my wife Sophie and our three sons: Oliver, Thomas, and Clement. I enjoy spending time with my family, fly fishing in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Colorado, biking on all the wonderful Minneapolis trails, skiing, playing tennis and squash, traveling, and hiking.
Since Sophie is French, we are raising our boys to be bilingual and I’m doing my best to learn French as well!
Visit Dr. Andrew Wahl on Google